– Individual clinical psychology
– Clinical skills training for health professionals, particularly in the areas of self-care and burn out management for health professionals plus adjustment to chronic pain and illness.
– Corporate workshops on a wide variety issues. Please ask.
– Professional supervision (for therapists) for professional development and towards Clinical College registration
– Group education and training sessions for clients. Many areas of expertise covered, please ask.
– Skype therapy consultations: these work surprisingly well for both therapy and supervision
– Media commentary
– Retreat groups and programs for health professionals, corporate groups and individuals
-Alanda’s work has been published in Manadala Magazine, the international Buddhism journal, as well as several scientific journals.